Internet of Things and Robotic Process Automation is becoming one of the most in-demand skills in businesses, industries, and enterprises. Therefore, IoT and RPA professionals have an excellent opportunity for employment in this digital world. There are also specific skills and courses to get into your desired career.
- What is the best way to learn the Internet of Things (IoT) and Robotic Process Automation (RPQ)?
- What are the courses available for IoT and RPA professionals?
- How to get a job in IoT and RPA field?
If these questions bother you, let’s have a quick read of this article to get all your answers to your questions!
What are the Courses for IoT and RPA professionals?
Internet of Things and Robotic process Automation engages in learning about the automation manufacturing process with the help of connective devices with the internet. So, learning the fundamental structure of this emerging technology is essential as it is in great demand in the global market. There are various courses available for both the technology. Many educational sectors also provide free courses helping in the development.
Studying Engineering courses or computer science will make it easier to understand while taking up the courses. One can have any specialization in IT, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronic, and Communication, or Electronics.
The courses offered can be classified into 3 categories:
Beginner IoT courses:
The beginner courses will help you understand the basic understanding and introduction to the Internet of Things (IoT) and let you know the application of the Internet of Things. The courses will introduce IoT, Sensing, Actuation, Basic of Networking, Communication protocols, sensor networks, machine to machine communication, etc.
Intermediate IoT courses
The Intermediate IoT courses will give you in-depth knowledge of integrating components between the software and hardware. With the basic introduction of machine-to-machine communication in the beginning courses, these intermediate courses will teach you about message queuing, interservice communication, etc. In addition, it can include topics like Interoperability in IoT, Introduction to Arduino programming, Python programming, Implementation of IoT with Raspberry Pi, and a rough introduction to SDN, SDN for IoT.
Advanced IoT courses
The courses will highlight the importance of connecting physical objects to the internet with the help of sensors and programmable boards. Mainly focus on one who is already an expert and wants to broaden their knowledge in this field. Include data handling, Cloud Computing, Sensor-Cloud, Smart Cities and Homes, Smart grid, Fog Computing, and other advanced topics on agriculture, health-care, activity monitoring, connected vehicles, industrial IoT, etc.
Some of the courses offered can be classified into 2 categories:
Citizen Developer Basics/RPA developer Courses
RPA developer courses mainly deal with business operations, where they help in the increased workflow of the whole process. The basic course structure focuses on running an RPA studio process, input and output parameters, control room, learning about the BLUE-PRISM Content, Creating a business project, application modeler, error handling, etc.
Automation courses offer many different skills and knowledge. Based on the skill and knowledge one possesses, an individual can start taking the courses. The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) courses can be attended to obtain a certificate course. UiPath Certification Training will build your career as an Automation Engineer, give you exposure to the professional path and also help in giving you the ability to automate UiPath based projects.
How to get a job in IoT and RPA Field
To get into an IoT and RPA career field, one should follow the following steps:
- Enroll in any institution or academy to get a certified course for the respective field
- One should learn cloud-based solutions and machine learning for the Internet of Things, and for RPA, one should have a keen knowledge of programming languages like Python, Java, and C++.
- To get hands-on experience, start working in an internship program or try to get placement after completing the certified courses.
- Upload your resume to Linked In, Fiverr, Upwork, etc., to put your theoretical knowledge into action.
- Follow influencers of the respective field on your social media platform to keep you updated and motivate you with their work.
- Try to create a forum with individuals of the same field to get insights into their expertise.
- Participate in online competitions and hackathons to improve your knowledge.
- Keep applying for jobs in different companies. Even if you get rejected, keep pushing and grinding yourself to reach your dream job!
This blog is explained with simplicity and is very helpful
This blog is very detailed thankyou
This author has written an informative blog.