Internet of Things (IoT) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) have a significant impact in this digital era. As a result, many industries, big or small, started using technology in their business domain. Therefore, you may find numerous job opportunities for IoT and RPA professionals in the digital market. Here in this article, you can find out the skills required to fit into the world of IoT and RPA.
Skills Needed for IoT and RPA
With IoT and RPA being the big thing in the digital transformation world, there are a few fundamental skills to become IoT professionals and RPA professionals. The skills can be categorized into soft skills and technical skills.
5 soft skills for IoT professionals:
- Interpersonal skills and written communication skills are required to work closely with a team of professionals to digest any issues and solve the problem.
- Presentation Skills, problem-solving skills, and management skills for enhanced performance are required.
- Should have a basic knowledge about IoT and connected devices, hardware, etc.
- Every team member should be able to meet the organizational needs and objectives.
- Analytical skills are the basic foundation to collect data accurately and secure its system.
5 Technical skills for IoT professionals:
- A thorough understanding of API (Application Programming Interface) integration is necessary as it will help connect the two devices and understand the software architecture of the systems that support big data.
- An individual must possess good cyber-security knowledge to identify the cyber security solution’s end-point device identification and lifecycle management. One should also know security flaws and approaches.
- Need to understand the basics of Data science toolkits, expertise in sensor data analysis, data center management, and programming.
- A thorough understanding of artificial intelligence and machine learning to solve data analysis problems is required.
- Should understand programming languages like- Microsoft .NET framework, HTML, CSS, Python.
5 Soft Skills for RPA Professionals:
- One should have the ability to communicate with the customers or consumers in an industry to learn new technical jargon that will build up your profession.
- To become a good communicator, one should be a good listener. Listening ability will help communicate well with everyone to give the best product and knowledge and clear the doubts of the end-users.
- One should maintain good relations among the organizations to learn the importance of teamwork. Teamwork will increase the workflow speed and help in generating better ideas.
- Your creativity level will also increase when you use your caliber and potential in your work. The more you use it, the better it sparks. Individuals should also be able to adapt and learn to create a more effective team.
- Patience is key to the success of every automation process that the developers undertake. While developing automated systems, patience allows you to save a lot of time and energy.
5 Technical Skills of RPA professionals:
- One should know coding skills with a basic understanding of programming languages.
- To be an RPA professional, one should know the technological environment. When any new devices or applications are launched, we should keep an eye on them.
- One should have the capability of programming, including Java, .NET, C, C++, and a knowledge of the database query language SQL.
- Understanding the basics of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- One should also have experience with RPA tools on platforms like UiPath, Automation Anywhere, etc.
The information on this blog is very well elaborated.
This article is beautifully explained
Thank you for providing this useful information.