Have you been blogging but fail to attract traffic? You need to optimize your content to capture organic google ranking with SEO.
To get higher rank organically, you need to know and execute certain hacks while writing your blog. This article will help you demystify your doubts and be on top of google ranking organically.
1. Your Title Must Have Below 60 Characters and Should Include an Emotional Factor
- Emotional titles have a higher click-through rate than neutral titles.
For example, considering words like ‘simple’ will make the visitors task seem easy. So, with these kinds of words to get more clicks.
- Emotionally-charged titles (can be negative or positive sentiment) have a higher click on the webpage.
- It should also contain the SEO keywords with not more than 60-character words
- The title should be enticing, concise and straightforward, giving away what the topic is all about rather than beating around the bush.
2. Your Meta Description Must Be Under 160 Characters Long
- Meta description gives the crux of the whole content to the reader.
- The goal of the meta description is catching the attention of the reader to click through the website.
- It also helps you organically rank on Google as it directly tells Google what your content is all about.
- This helps in increasing organic traffic, further increasing your google blog search and visits to your webpage.
- Based on the Meta Description, the google search engine will be able to place content according to its relevance.
3. Optimize Content to Bag Featured Snippets
- Featured Snippets directly answers a user’s query. This helps Google Search Engines to easily map the content and identify your blog content.
- Bagging a Featured snippet will increase your blog performance in SERP thus increasing blog engagement and attracting organic traffic.
- Your Featured snippet should have in-depth content engaging with long-tail keywords.
- Most of the voice search answers are feature snippets of articles too. So, optimize your content to keep it short, crisp and to the point.
4. Include Answers For “People Also Ask” Queries
- Adding a section of frequently asked questions (FAQs) will be helpful for SEO content and also help in summarizing the important points for the reader.
- FAQs in the content will also help in tweaking content for People Also Ask (PAA)
5. Make the Blog URL User-Friendly
- Making the URL short will be beneficial from an SEO optimization perspective.
- The URL should contain keywords to organically rank and avoid keyword stuffing.
- Keep the URL as simple as possible avoiding complex sentence structure.
- Avoid using extra words in the URL slug conveying the value of the post to the reader.
- Using hyphens in URL will increase readability.
- To rank on the first page on Google maintain 50-60 characters on your URL.
6. Include Voice Search
- Optimizing voice search will increase your website visitors.
- With voice search, you can boost your website for higher authority and create more revenue.
- For voice search, use natural voice-over language.
- Make the voice audible with the correct word pronunciation, one of the google ranking hacks is to focus more on action queries.
- Use question-based keywords providing concise answers to the questions.
7. Use Keywords for Interlinking of New Pages
- Internal linking will help you increase the number of visitors considering that the article is of high value.
- With the use of appropriate keywords in your content, internal linking will help you to upgrade and expose your webpage.
- Internal linking also helps the reader by highlighting similar subject covers on your webpage resulting in organic traffic ranking.
- With the keywords, also make contextual links in order to bring out the topically related article.
8. Use ALT Tags
- ALT tag is used to understand the subject matter of the image with relationship to the image algorithm and the content of the page.
Consider the ALT tag for this image:
Good ALT tag: <imgsrc=”puppies.jpg” alt=”Cute Puppies in a Basket”/>
- ALT tag helps in ranking by increasing the chances of the image appearing in the image search results.
- ALT tag should be short and descriptive.
- Make the ALT like a tweet.
For example: – An artist paints a picture of a garden full of red roses.
- While using the images, use a simple image to make it possible to add ALT tag
- Include the title in the ALT tag description
9. Utilize the Skyscraper Technique
- Skyscraper Technique helps in interlinking content that earn quality driven editorial links.
- Skyscraper technique is popular now because it writes on a topic which has been already proven with drive results. The technique helps it by leveraging more insights and links giving in depth value to the topic.
- The content should be in the form of an informational nature.
- The skyscraper technique helps in creating a long-form piece of content by focusing on the details of what the visitor wants.
10. User Experience
- Testing the user experience is necessary. Make your website pass the speed test I.e., Google’s Core Web Vitals (CWV) test.
- Meta tags should be considered while writing a blog.
- Try to avoid ads and pop-ups in between the blog while reading.
Using these Google ranking hacks, you can optimize your blogs for Google ranking organically. If you focus on these Google ranking hacks while writing, you will be easily able to rank on the Search Engine Result Page (SERPs). Creating high-quality, well-formatted content will ensure high Google ranking for a long time.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to bring your blog on top of Google search?
Answer: To improve your Search Engine Optimization (SEO), you need to follow certain steps while planning to optimize your article.
- Use the long-tail keywords
- Make your website more visible by managing your marketing strategy
- Keep your content brief and informative by removing non-performing content
- Leverage on-page SEO
- Try to add video content and images in your piece
2. What is Organic Ranking? Why is it important?
Answer: Organic ranking is the non-paid search in google from a search engine. It is the ranking based on the search query by the visitors in google search engine.
Organic ranking is important in order to get free traffic to your website thereby making us pay less to google with rich traffic. So, making good content will make you rank higher in the search engine often the most cost-effective way of driving high-quality targeted traffic in your website.